New currencies added [for transfers only]

2 Likes

I don’t think you can add them as balance currencies though

1 Like

You are right. You can just transfer to these countries without any feeds. So far, Transferwise enjoyed the advantage being the faster and reliable money transfer service to these countries. Now Revoult is going to give a tough competition.

They should add them as balance currencies too - and they need to move to no fees for SWIFT transfers instead of sending them with shared fees…

1 Like

I understand you can now buy Gold if you have a Revolut Premium. However this does not seem to be available in Singapore yet. I purchased my Premium based on the understanding that I will be able to trade Gold. Does anyone know when this feature will be available in Singapore? Can I get a refund from Revolut as this is clearly a misrepresentation?

1 Like

Did you see the feature of “buying gold” under Preimum features when you upgraded to Premium??

You can downgrade within 14 days without costs - if you used premium features you may be charged (like ordering a premium card) for that. Contact the support in the app.

1 Like

Once Revolut is expanded to Asia and Middle East, we will be able to add these currencies to our account

1 Like

Won’t happen if they are restricted currencies like INR

1 Like

Valid point. It will be subject to local government regulations.

1 Like