New account - transfer limit

Hello,

I have a new account, I would like to transfer to my new Revolut 40’000 CHF to change in EUR.
Is it possible fastly after sending documents to increase limit ? How much time since receiving to convert ?

Thanks

First Limit afaik is 4000 the second is 16200

The limits surprised me just yesterday: it looks like they have changed somehow for new accounts.

As for me, I got Revolut in early May, took a picture of my face (and passport I think?), and my top up limit has been 5000€ per year ever since.

And yesterday, Aug 16th, I recommended Revolut to a colleague who subscribed on the spot. He confirmed his account the same way (nothing more, no bank statement or anything like that…) and he got 30,000€ top up limit!

I’m jealous, and I would be curious why this happened (saw it with my own eyes), if @AndreasK is around… :slight_smile:

Also debit card top-up limits. I’ve heard about 500 GBP/day, and I’m allowed only 250 CHF/day.

@AndreasK - is there any rule Revolut follows while assigning limits that you could share with us?

Hi @rog,

As I can see you annual top up limit is 15,000.00 Fr.

@Ryan drop me a DM so we can resolve this!

@Karol For newly added cards, most of our users will have a daily top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent). Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

@AndreasK what does DM mean?? i also only get 4000 pounds and need increase. thank you.

DM means direct message.

@AndreasK Could you please check also my yearly limit, please? I see it as 5K €, which is very low for me. Of course, I verified correctly.

Did you upload your documents (source of funds)?

Not for the source of funds, just the ID card and photo (in the Android app).
Where can I upload the source of funds docs? Could you give me a link? I could not find any login on revolut.com

Are you able to send me a direct message?

How to send a DM? In my profile, under messages, I have no option / button to send any message.

I will do this for you.

I have the same issue, I have submitted my documents to have the limited lifted and received no update. Please assist, I have been using Revolut on regular basis for last 4 months and approaching 4K limit to top up.

Hi,

I have the same problem regarding Top-up limit.
he limit of my card is 5.000€ and i have a friend with the same card and he has 30.000€.

Can you help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you!

Have you uploaded source of funds documents?

I verified my identity with my National ID Card.

To increase the limit you need to provide documents as to where the funds are coming from.

What documents?
My friend tell me that don’t provide anything…

If you want to increase your limit you need to provide documents that show where the funds come from that require the increase.