New Account Registration

Welcome to our community @Markhazy :wave:. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. :crying_cat_face:

May I know whether your issue has been resolved yet? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem with my Revolut account app login

Have been trying to open an account for 5 days now, with no success. Is something wrong? Is anyone else having the same issue? It asks for my number, I receive a code, and then nothing.

It is putting me off using their service :frowning: Not that I even can use their service

1 Like

Hi @jaydytddd and welcome
It might help in answering your query if you were able to mention which jurisdiction you are are in.
There is some independent advice (in this reference) as a guide. Did you follow all these steps?

1 Like

Hello Revolut!

I could not proceed my account registration, it says it will be ready soon and no progress.

Regards,
Seva

1 Like

Welcome to our community @KOSTOPRAW :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. May I know for which country you are trying to register? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

I am from Ireland and I have Ireland number

1 Like

Hello again, I want to ask for help in eliminating my error due to which I cannot create an account for myself

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

Thank you for confirming the details @KOSTOPRAW. I am sorry for the late reply. :frowning_face:

Kindly contact our support team regarding this so that they can help you further. If you donโ€™t know how to contact our support team, kindly refer to the solution mentioned in this topic. :pray:

SG | Community Team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

i never received an email why?

2 Likes

@bubul Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Could you please elaborate on your issue and give me more specifics? :thinking:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hello, I want to open a Revolut account. While registration I chose Ukraine as my country ( Iโ€™m originally from Ukraine but now live in Slovakia) and now I canโ€™t change it and canโ€™t complete registration. Iโ€™m stuck on the โ€œYou took the first step to open your account โ€œ screen for 2 days now. What can I do to fix this? Please help!

1 Like

Hello @Vladyslava :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I completely get your concern. Can you please check the solution mentioned in this topic? Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

7 posts were split to a new topic: Time Needed To Activate A New Account

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries