New Account Registration

@andriih @Ulukbek Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :heart_eyes:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Could you please reach out to us through our Social Media channel so that we can resolve this issue asap. I will stay in touch with you via DM :pray:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Hey! I wanted to ask you people why I’m being put on the waiting list for a Revolut account when I try to register from Croatia. I would much appreciate assistance!

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Olha :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your issue. :frowning_face: Can you please check the message above your question? Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hi,

I’ve been trying to open an account for over a year now. I can never get verified. I’ve used the chat function but my account gets deactivated before my issue gets resolved. I then have no access to the chat function. I don’t understand what is happening as I have had no issues with N26.

I would like to resolve this please.

Kind Regards.

1 Like

Welcome back to our community @Morechaostheory :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: May I know are you getting any error message while trying to verify your account? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi,

I get no error message, just an email saying my account is deactivated, and unable to access the chat function.

Kind Regards

2 Likes

I cant finish the registration ,i keep getting the “We’re sorry,something has gone wrong. Please try later” for some time .Tried to update,reinstall ,clear cache and more

2 Likes

@Morechaostheory @HaitasuCristian, I am sorry for the trouble you guys are facing. :frowning_face: Kindly contact us via social media channels, so that we can look into your issue. I have mentioned the link in the solution through which you will be able to contact us. Hope that helps. :pray:

Welcome to our community @HaitasuCristian. :r:

SG | Community Team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Reset passcode problem

Hi, I just opened my account, when I applying for my virtual card, the app sent me a virtual card cancellation email for no reason. And I can’t log in again, the app keeps telling me my phone number is not associated with any active account. Then, I tried to sign in again with the same phone number, and the app told me “Your account will be ready soon, so be on the look out for an email from us in your inbox!”, but the email never came. please help me.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @HaitasuCristian :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your trouble. :frowning_face: Can you please check my solution here? Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I would like to ask here , I try to open an account and they all time said it is an error.I can 't open an account.
I don’t know where to ask for it.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Corina8 and welcome
I’ve moved your post to a similar topic which you should look through to see if the solution to your issue has already been covered.
If it hasn’t, please provide further details (such as a screenshot perhaps) of the error message or more detail about the steps you are taking to open an account so we can be more helpful.
Is this the frst time you have tried to open an account or have you had one before?

1 Like

Adding to Graham’s comment, can you also confirm your country with us @Corina8? :thinking: Welcome to our community btw. :r:

Thanks for the help @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I am in the UK.Thank you

1 Like

Hi , sorry
I have never found so difficult to open an account like at revolut.After I introduced my name I put the phone number and then they said alaways that is error, oops.They don’t allowed me to take screenshoot.
Thank you for replaying me
Corina ,

1 Like

Taking a screenshot is a function of your phone, not the Revolut app. You should refer to the phone’s manual.

1 Like

@Corina8, I am sorry to hear about your issues. :frowning_face: Can you please do the below things? :thinking:

1. Download the updated Revolut app
  2. Restart your device
  3. Clear the cache cookies of your phone
  4. Get a strong wifi connection

Once you complete all the above mentioned steps, kindly try to register again and please check your mobile number once again before starting the registration process. You can take help from this video for registration. Hope that helps. :hammer_and_wrench:

If you still face any error, kindly contact us back with the error message so that we can help you further. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

I do not able to open new topic for my problem… I send a lot of e-mail for Revolut in the past year and did not got any answer yet… HEre is my message. Please keep touch with me, i need customer support…

Dear Sir or Madam,

I tried to register to the Revolut system around 2023 april but I facing some issue. Here is my letter about the problem send in april. I would like to continue the registration. I also requested a support ticket (CSRB-292291) but I did no answer yet. Please help me.

I am Peter Szabo From Hungary. I would like to ask You Help for Revolut registration. I have downloaded the application and try the registration. But after I take photo of my Passport I’ve got an error message which is requesting to take a photo about the document again. I’ve retried at least 40 times but it is not working. I have got the same error messages when I try to take a photo about my driving licence. My phone is a Huawei P10 lite with a perfectly working camera. You can find a picture of my Passport taken with my phone in the attachment. Would you please help me to finish the registration? I can send You the required documents by email.

My latest Revolut automatic e-mail reply id : CSRB-815891 Revolut: Update to your request

Thank You for the help!

2 Likes