New Account Plan

Ultra :star_struck:

…Too short…

3 Likes

We need more details on it other than 1 month of 5% cashback up to your monthly fee amount (should be unlimited tbf.

3 Likes

I agree. Tbh I won’t upgrade from metal unless the benefits are significant. At the moment I I would prefer new services like saving vaults, rewards etc…

4 Likes

Maybe this comes with an app overhaul and allows connecting a card to a vault/pocket as you can crypto balances, an app redesign and better categorisation and category images (they look a bit tacky).

2 Likes

Ultra is here!

Can’t wait for the physical to arrive 🩶

1 Like

I assume you do travel quite a lot for this plan to make sense for you, no? keep us posted on the feeling and benefits

1 Like

Sometimes it’s just nice to have nice things.

I don’t travel a lot no, in the future I may.

1 Like

@Carl_1460, Please don’t forget to share your experience with us. We are eagerly waiting for this. :star_struck:

SG | Community Team

So far so good, upgrade seamless, card is nice (prefer the OG gold metal though).

Sleepcycle is great! The information is just what I needed.

FT is also great to catch up on the finance industry in my spare time.

Freeletics hasn’t worked so far, error received when trying to register recently but will try again this week.

The other apps aren’t of much use for me, but hopefully I do get to travel a bit more this year and make use of the lounge access.

It would be great to include at least 1 other traveller in the pass.

Phone insurance really needs to be considered for devices I already own.

Flexible choice in subscriptions would be great, such as Apple One Premium to make it a complete package for me.

Great initiative this far and some of the prompts in app to check your extras in Ultra is nice (though not useful at the moment).

Be good to believe if revolut will consider the above feedback to improve the offering for those who have variable lifestyles opposed to the frequent solo traveller.

Also can’t use Tinder Gold as my other half wouldn’t be happy :joy:

1 Like

@Carl_1460, Wow! Thank you so much for sharing the detailed feedback. :heart_eyes:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

@Carl_1460 I agree with you, it is good to have good things from time to time. I wonder if in your country the price of the Ultra is 5 times as the metal? I was waiting for something more like 100% more than the metal, but not 500%. Just my view

2 Likes

It’s £55 here a month :no_mouth:

2 Likes