New Account Document Upload

I have been trying to open a new account to enable my salary to be paid in. Have clicked create account, added phone number, email address, resident address, DOB and when I click to take the video of my residency permit, I line it up so it’s within the “window”, press the white button and receive a green tick. The next screen is white with a blue rotating circle. Then it just goes back to the screen asking for the FRONT of the document again. No explanation why, no rejection, nothing. Have done this about 30 times. I am a British Citizen living in Spain with a residency permit. Moved here 2018.
My wife opened her account 6 months ago no problems.
Can anybody help please.

1 Like

Hello @Biggs Welcome to the community. :wave:

We are sorry to hear about this issue. Have you tried the troubleshooting methods below?

• Restart your device and your internet connection
  • Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  • Clear the device’s cache
  • Close the app completely from the app switcher

Let me know if this works. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

I have uninstalled and reinstalled latest app. Restarted phone and cleared cache and it’s still not moving on from uploading the residency permit. I get a green tick then it moves on to white screen with blue rotating circle then straight back to the upload document screen. No explanation. So no change. The system won’t upload my residency permit so I can’t proceed.

1 Like

@Biggs We are sorry that the issue still persists. :frowning_face: Have you tried reaching out to us via help@revolut.com? :eyes:

Veda | Community team