New account already registered

I’m trying to set this up for my business as I use it personally. I’ve logged in and confirmed email address & tel number - entered all other details and it says “This business is already registered for registration number and country”. Please can you tell me who it is registered too? or how I can find out as no-one in my business has done this.

4 Likes

Hi @abbymitch I have sent you a direct message

Thanks
James

1 Like

I have the same issue as abbymitch

I have a personal account and a business account setup with the same mobile number. I need to have the business account canceled as it is not needed and prevents me to open a new business account for a company that is going to do transfers via Revolut. How do we do that? Chat support didn’t help much…

Hi there @mm24!

Can you please provide me with your phone number/email address?

I will contact you directly via business chat.

Have a great day!

Hello, I tried to create the business account on behalf of a local UK company director (with his permission), and I am in a different jurisdiction. I have been advised that the application cannot progress as I am not in the UK/EEA. The local director would like to progress with a new application himself but cannot as my unfinished application is still there, Is there any way we could delete the old application and start again with the local director completing the application?

Many Thanks.

Same problem here, i changed my phone and i cannot log in.

I’m having this problem when try to registered my Estonian company. Its says “company name” is already registered. How to solve the problem?

Please

I have the same problem. I am continuously getting this error " Company is already registered"

Hi everyone,

I wanted to registred my company to apply for a business account in Revolut, because I am really satisfied of Revolut as personal custommer, but I make a mistake, I choose a wrong activity so I got the answer that can not register because this activity is not accepted by Revolut business, that’s not cool. I am resident in France and my Ltd is registred in UK, and I just need a UK business account for the basic operation, and the problems is I can not contact the custommer department to ask if can modify the activity of my company, of if someoone know some fintech in UK who welcome new custommers

Hello, I have a similar issue with setting up a Revolut Business account. After I entered all the necessary information it stated that an account with this registration number already exists. It appears that an account was made several years ago but I cannot seem to be able to access it by inputing the phone number presumably associated with it. How can I access the account or in any way resolve this issue?

Thank you for any recommendations.

1 Like

Bonjour j’ai un gros problème j’ai créé un compte entreprise j’ai changer de statut sans faire exprès et mon compte ce trouve à -820 euros j’avais déjà 180 euros sur mon compte
Résolut on facturer 1000 euros de frais je comprend pas du tout le fonctionnement j’aimerais annuler ce statut es revenir à mon statut normal vous pouvez m’aider svp

Hi Resolut Business team,

I’m having the same issue. We have a new registered limited company and when I select my company to open an account, we are getting the error message The company is already registered. Could you please get in touch to resolve this issue ?

Many thanks,
Charles

Continuing the discussion from New account already registered:

I have tried for the past two days, to open a business account, upon starting the process it asked for my links to my personal Revolut which I gave it. Now when I click continue after entering my business reg number and name, it says the the business is already registered?
Support tried helping with resetting the process for me, but unfortunately that didn’t fix it and the support member closed the ticket before I could respond with the issue still not fixed :frowning:

Hi, I am having the same issue. Trying to create a new business account and it says company already registered. I tried linking to my personal account.

Is it possible to reset the process for me?

Can someone from here help me too? Or send me a message? I have an old account i can t acces it because i don t have that old number anymore. And it ask me for a code i don t know… how can i recover my account?

1 Like

On top of that…the last time the person, you are replying to, has visited this community was in July 2019.

Hi Revolut.

I’m facing same issue too.
How can I fix this?

Thank you.

1 Like

Same here I had a NZ Sim and revolt isn’t in NZ

I’m in Australia

Please help

I logged in with a NZ phone number
Im in Australia can you sort