Netflix shows - What are you binge watching? šŸ“ŗ

Another crime mystery movie to add to your list - The Invisible Man.

Captivatingā€¦ and a good watch.

4 Likes

Aye I thought this was so good.

Moss plays an excellent character, especially in Handmaidā€™s Tale

4 Likes

How about some comedy? :thinking: May be ā€œGinny & Georgia?ā€ :tv:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

@SG.Mandal @Graham_Lees @Carl_1460 ā€œGinny & Georgiaā€ is like a hilarious roller coaster ride with a mix of teenage drama and family shenanigans. :joy: I love Gilmore girls too which is on similar lines. :relieved:

2 Likes

G&G is both ridiculous and good :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This looks as though it will be fun -

Got it in my diaryā€¦

5 Likes

If you have a spare 4 hours, this mini series (4x1hr) is one worth watchingā€¦ captivating content.

3 Likes

@Graham_Lees Guess who will be on a binge watching spree after work today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

hmmm
canā€™t thinkā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

@Graham_Lees Me me me. :partying_face: The trailor seems pretty gripping, Just donā€™t blame me if I watch it in an entire sitting. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

It IS grippingā€¦ Iā€™m sure you will enjoy it. The final part marks the explanation but you have to watch it all for it to make senseā€¦ A very clever plot.

2 Likes

Surely you mean during work, right? :rofl:

2 Likes

@Carl_1460 Letā€™s just say I prefer to see it as ā€œresearching for potential pop culture references to use in our community engagement strategiesā€ rather than ā€œbinge watching during workā€ :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

2 Likes

Actually, having sat through all 8 episodes of FUBAR, unless you are a huge fan of Schwarzenegger, I wouldnā€™t bother - itā€™s a disappointment.
I only continued to watch it to see if was really that bad right through. It was! Cheesy, predictable and aimless. I have watched some US CIA agent type stuff recently which knocks spots off this (such as the Night Agent).
Clearly Schwarzenegger should be put out to grass.

3 Likes

FUBAR quite literally. Iā€˜d rather watch him talking to his pony.

4 Likes

@Graham_Lees @Frank Looks like FUBAR left you feeling Schwarzenegged :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and Night Agent kept me on the edge of my seat. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a good show in the vicinity of the CIA: White House Plumbers.

2 Likes

Citadel ticks a few boxes.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right. Reviewers agree, that show gets very similar ratings to Fubar. :v::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I donā€™t think White House Plumbers is available on Netflixā€¦

3 Likes