Negative Balance for weird reason

Hello, today i got a mail that says i have 7 days to top up my account… a payment for 15 euro is accepted when in my account i had only 1,30 how is this possible?

Hi Are you sure who this mail from Revolut ?, on your account it’s the same problem ? sorry for my bad english

Yes the mail is from revolut and my account has this problem…that iwasnt understard is why i have negative balance

Premium membership?

1 Like

Hi, its better To contact Revolut on Twitter or Facebook for this problem,

What was that payment for?

The premium membership is not 15 EUR, and other payments should not go through if the balance is not enough…

Delayed offline payments, payments where the settled amount is retroactively updated … there are a couple of scenarios where this could happen.

2 Likes

Hi there. Sounds like an offline payment. Just in case please block the card from the card section of the app and send me a direct message so that I can take a look at what’s going.

1 Like

Hi, i have the same problem with negative balance and support chat it is stucked on “Looking for an agent” message. From 24 hours nobody answer and i have a metal subscription. I have contacted the support team from another revolut standard account an they answer me in 1 minute but they told me to wait because someone will contact me trough chat on my account, but again nobody contacted me…