Need to change phone number on account

Hi, can you please help me change my registered phone number without me having access to the previous one? Thanks!

Hello,

Iā€™ve had the application for a few days and I wanted to change my phone number with my sisterā€™s so she could consult my account online. The problem is that my sister canā€™t consult the account online because she doesnā€™t have my face and I canā€™t install the application anymore. It doesnā€™t say that I already have an account so that I can consult my account online, thank you.

Hallo.
I have problem, i dont remember phone number wich i whoā€™s registered.
I know it seems stupid but it happened.
I spent many days too restore it but I didnā€™t find any data.
Are the sum ways too restore my account?

Hello, I created an account with a phone number that I do not have access to anymore. I have now a new card but the account is still linked to the old number. How to I change the number on my account?
Thanks in advance
Greg

Hi
Iā€™ve the same problem with changing phone number. Iā€™ve no access to my old.
Pls help me asap.

Hello, I have same problem with phone number. I canĀ“t change it to new because i donĀ“t have access to old one.
Can you please help me
Thank you

Hi andreeas i changed my phone but i canā€™t login in my revolut app with my email address when they ask. When i writing the email address they telling me the email address it is in use

Hi. How do I change phone numbner for Revolut card

Hello I have the same problem.
I changed phone number and I donā€™t have access to my old one.

Can you help me please?

@FlorianC, try contacting :r: on social media:
Facebook
Tweeter

Hi, I have the same problem with revolut account when I need to change my phone number and address after moving to another country. Could you please help me with that?

I have the same problem and I would be grateful if you could help me as well. Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem. I need to update my phone number since I have no access no more to the one I used to create the account years ago. Could you please help me?

Dear @anon33247966,

Iā€™m facing similar issue that I changed to a new number (and lost my previous number long ago) and unable to get access to my account, is there a way that I can unlink my previous number and switch to a new number?

Hi, Did you find a way?

No luck as there is no help line to support with Revolut here. Anyone got other ways to contact their customer support?

:point_up_2:

I have the same problem, I donā€™t have access to my old number that is linked to my account. How do I switch this to my new phone number? Thanks

Their help article says > download the Revolut app on your new smartphone, enter your phone number, and select ā€˜I havenā€™t received a code yetā€™ to speak with a support agent. Weā€™ll then provide you with a verification code so that you can log in to your account on your new device.

Please do not create a duplicate account ā€“ simply get in touch with us to verify your new device

That didnā€™t work for you?

Good afternoon,

I came across a situation where I put myself on the waiting list it the UAE because Iā€™m staying here for some time but I would like to make an account with my home country address and number. Also I couldnā€™t find anywhere the option to contact anyone.

Could you please help me with that.