Need to change phone number on account

Hi,

I created an account with a phone number that I do not have access to anymore. How to I change the number on my account? Note I cannot log into my app now as I do no have the same number.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @louisedbaldwin :slight_smile:

Please check this:

1 Like

Hi there.

Have you managed to change phone number?

Hi,
No not yet, as no one came into my chat.

Thanks
Louise

1 Like

Are you able to send me a direct message?

Hi Andreas,

How do I go about sending you a direct message?
Thanks
Louise

Let me to do this for you.

Hi Andreas - I’m trying to do the same thing. I have had an account for a while, and have recently changed to a new phone and new phone number. I don’t have access to the old. Could you DM me so I can get my old account setup on the new device/number?

1 Like

Can yo send me a direct message?

Hi, @anon33247966, I have problem with my account, I registered on one number when I got Revolut card, but I never used my account and now I live in other country and want to use app, but I can’t, because I use different phone number. Is possible to change phone number? I just want to send money from Australia to Lithuania. I can’t change it in app, because we don’t have access in Australia.

Hi AndreasK, I’ve been trying to change my phone number as I’ve moved to India from the UK but there is no response on the support chat. Please help me change the number on my Revolut app.

Hi AndreasK,

I created an account with a phone number that I do not have access to anymore. I am trying to log into my account and it says they will send a message to that number, but obviously I cannot see it.

What can I do?

Thank you.
Rosanna

I don’t need the help anymore. I’ve talked with Revolut through Twitter. Thank you for your support.

Hi man, I changed my sim card and i’m unable to set my new phone number cause it send the code to the old number. Can we fix it?

I have the same issue: I would like to change my phone number, but I don’t have access to the number with which I created the Revolut account so I can’t confirm the phone number change. Need your assistance, thanks.

Hi AndreasK,

I changed my phone number but I still have the old phone number with my revolut account.
Please can you tell me how to change it?

I already tried by myself but it can’t save it.
I can see my old phone number when they send me a PIN code

Hi AndreasK I am having the same problem, can you help me?

Hello,

How do I go about sending you a direct message?
Is it possible for you to send me a message plz?

Thanks for your help.

Hi. I have the same problem with changing the phone number, where I don’t access to it

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. Changed phone numbers and cannot transfer any money due to it sending the code to the old number I no longer have access to. Could you help?