Need to change phone number on account

Hi,

I created an account with a phone number that I do not have access to anymore. How to I change the number on my account? Note I cannot log into my app now as I do no have the same number.
Thanks

Hey @louisedbaldwin :slight_smile:

Please check this:

Hi there.

Have you managed to change phone number?

Hi,
No not yet, as no one came into my chat.

Thanks
Louise

Are you able to send me a direct message?

Hi Andreas,

How do I go about sending you a direct message?
Thanks
Louise

Let me to do this for you.

Hi Andreas - I’m trying to do the same thing. I have had an account for a while, and have recently changed to a new phone and new phone number. I don’t have access to the old. Could you DM me so I can get my old account setup on the new device/number?

Can yo send me a direct message?

Hi, @AndreasK, I have problem with my account, I registered on one number when I got Revolut card, but I never used my account and now I live in other country and want to use app, but I can’t, because I use different phone number. Is possible to change phone number? I just want to send money from Australia to Lithuania. I can’t change it in app, because we don’t have access in Australia.

Hi AndreasK, I’ve been trying to change my phone number as I’ve moved to India from the UK but there is no response on the support chat. Please help me change the number on my Revolut app.