Need help! Your account is currently blocked for security reasons

Hello! Today i’ve tried to do my first transfer betwen my Revolut bank account and my fiance bank account. They blocked my account and asked me for pin (4digits) attached on my National Bank Account for Top Up. So i checked my bank and find that pin. The app accepted the pin but still locked.(see the photo)
Can somebody help me with this, because i really need to use my money today? Thanks

Hey Zap. The quickest way is to contact support via the in app chat.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi Henrik. I already tried to contact someone from app chat, but its very possible to be a bug or something else, beacause my message have an red adert (!) sign. When i try to send ,Live agent, nothing happening, neither robot not responding. I read in the forum the same problem was solvet with a little help from your colleagues. Usually i am not a hurry person but i really need the blocked money from my account for rent.

So Andreas do i need to wait in the chat room inside the app? Its required to write something in chat? A ,name, or ,live agent,? I suppose the chat is blocked too! Thank you

Chat is not blocked. An agent will contact you shortly.

Same thing happening to me blocked for a second time within 10 days had a problem with the chat with messages not being sent now just waiting on a reply I think :-s.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.