Need help withrawing money from Payoneer to Revolut

Hi guys. I’m new to Revolut. I just got paid by a client through Payoneer. I’ll soon look for an alternative because Payoneer’s fees are too high(3%), but until then I need to withdraw my money to Revolut. As I’ve never done this before, and because I need my money pretty soon and can’t have the payment be frozen, I want to make sure I’m doing it right.

In Revolut, I clicked on Top Up via Bank Transfer, and it showed me a Reference number, Beneficiary, IBAN, BIC, Bank, and Beneficiary address. The payoneer withdrawal form fields are Bank Name, Account Name, Account Number and Sort Code, so I’m not sure what to do. Can you help me, please? I attached a screenshot with the payonner form.

You need to activate your personal UK GBK account first. The app then shows you local UK bank account details that match the UK standard.

I thought personal UK bank accounts in Revolut were only for UK citizens? Are they not? How do I go about activating one?

It already shows me local UK bank account details, the ones I mention in my post, but they’re not in mine name, but in Revolut Ltd’s name. Is that what you’re talking about?

Is your ID fully verified?

I was able to get a local UK account without being UK resident. I have no idea why it shouldn’t work for you as well. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, my id is verified. I’ve also received my premium card in the mail.

Ok, I see the option now. I can get get an account in both Pounds and Euros.

1 Like

I activated both a GBP account and a Euro account. So now the account is in my name and I have a personal IBAN/account number, but payonner still asks for a bank name, and revolut isn’t in the list because they’re not a real bank, they work through other banks. A UK bank in the UK and a Lithuanian bank in the EU, but I don’t know which in the EU.

Are there Revolut customer support reps here? Surely someone has had this problem before.

1 Like

Hey @AndreiC :slight_smile:

You can reach a :r: agent through the app itself, clicking Support in the More tab, then going to the live chat and typing live agent :wink:

2 Likes

When it comes to the Payoneer Fees, I think they are pretty good. You will be charged $2 or $5 for immediate fund loading.

Now if you need help regarding withdrawing money from Payoneer, I’d highly recommend you visit here: http://www.payoneerhow.com/receive-and-make-payment-through-payoneer/

Hello,
has anyone managed to withdraw money from Payoneer to their Revolut account?
Is it possible at all?

1 Like

I am also trying to find a way to move money from my Payoneer to my Revolut. (I have an Irish account)

Can anyone tell me how I can do it?

I just ordered a Payoneer card, can I link that to my revolut?

If anyone with any experience has any information about how to do it and the charges involved pleaee share!

Thank you :blush:

That was possible a few days ago just by topping up your account in Revolut, but from now on this is what Payoneer is saying:

“We are contacting you regarding attempts to charge your card with the merchant Revolut.
Please be advised that the transactions did not go through since Payoneer has restricted usage with this merchant, due to a high rate of fraudulent transactions made with it.”

Is think is over…

I know I’m royally late, but yeah, transferring with card from Payoneer just straight up doesn’t work. Even if it spawns the 3-D Security site, Payoneer just doesn’t send the SMS for Revolut.

What does work though is to add it on Payoneer as an withdrawal account. Managed to transfer what I wanted doing it like that. Takes a bit of time, but works.

You can find the banking details quite easily in your Revolut account, but Revolut doesn’t state which bank name it’s using, and Payoneer requires that to issue transfers. Just contact Customer Support for Revolut and they’ll give you the bank name :slight_smile:

For bank name choose “other”, then another box will appear. Type in “Revolut”.