Need help increasing my top-up limit/completing pending top-up

Hi @AndreasK and Revolut team,

I have a pending top-up which has been in limbo since 6th Jan. I can see now that the value of the top-up is greater than my current annual limit. I have tried the app chat but Nikoletta’s “referral to the relevant team” 24hrs ago has not triggered any further support yet.

Can you help me get this pending top-up through into my account, please?

Thanks in advance,
Eddy

Hi Eddy.

Thank you for contacting us.

I’ve forwarded your query to our compliance team and a member of the compliance team will contact you shortly.

Best,

Andreas K

Wonderful, thank you. In fact I got a message from your colleague within minutes.
Eddy

… and this was resolved within 2h from my original post. It seems that as the top-up was too big to fit within my annual limit, it was marked as pending. Once I supplied various documents relating to the source of the funds and my income, my limit was raised and the top-up credited almost immediately.

Thanks to Oleh for the quick and helpful assistance.

Hi AndreasK, I am having the same problem and my top up is pending because I am over the limit. I have tried to contact support with no luck, can you help. Thanks in advance?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi AndreasK, I have provided my financial documents via in-app chat to increase my annual limit, but for 2 days I received no response. Would you be able to help? thank you

Could you help please? thank you

Hi AndreasK, I have provided my financial documents via in-app chat to increase my annual limit, but for 2 days I received no response. Would you be able to help? thank you

An agent will be with your shortly. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi AndreasK,
Since you referred my case I was contacted by Helen who requested documents however after I uploaded the document I have not heard anything for the past day. My money has been frozen for two days now. Please could you give them a nudge and see if my case is being looked at, many thanks.

Your chat has been escalated. Thank you for your patience.

Hi I am having the same issue
I have a pending transaction from my HSBC account submitted my bank statement 24 hours ago but still no response
I really need this money to clear¡!

Hi AndreasK,
I have the same problem. My top-up is pending since more than 4 days. I have not been even contacted by customer service to tell me which documents I should send them.
Please help!
Best, Krzysztof

Hi @AndreasK
I have the same problem. My top-up is pending since more than 4 days. I have not been even contacted by customer service to tell me which documents I should send them.
Please help!
Best, Krzysztof

Hi Krzysztof. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.