Need assistance changing phone number. Can't login app as wants to send code to my old number.

Hello i lost access to my phone number too. I was in UK and now i’m in my home country and dont have my previous number. What can i do to have access to revolut?

Thanks

Scroll up a few messages and you’ll find the answer!

Can :r: finally add a banner or a sticky thread? Or display this information in the app?

Hello, I am also having an issue with my account.
I just cancelled my old contract and installed my new sim.
I unfortunately cannot change my revolut account to my new number as it requires my old sim to recieve a text message. Old sim is not operational. Is there a way?

Hi

I’ve got the same issue like other
(with old phone number which I already don’t have.)
Could you help me someone change my actually number without the oldest one?

Regards,

Marek

!

I have the same issue. I wish to write you direct byt i dint see tgis option. Sorry new here in community

Hello i am new here.dont know how to write direct mesaages but i am having the same issue and dont get access to support or agent. Tried to call the sypport number but it says i should go to app support which i dont get to click on.

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

About getting assistance:

Hello there, cand you please help. I have an issue with signing into my old account as i have a new phone number.

Welcome, @BurcaMonica , please check out the post directly one post up from yours to get help.