Need assistance changing phone number. Can't login app as wants to send code to my old number.

Hi @AndreasK

You seem to be the one to go to! I recently changed my phone, and phone number and have lost access to my Revolut account. I have tried to log in with the old number, which I no longer have access to but it won’t let me. I also cannot get any verification codes to log into the online app for support. What is the best way around this?

Thank you

Hello,

I am having the same issue - I would love to get your assistance please?

Thank you in advance,
Kilian

I have the same problem
Please assist.

Hi @AndreasK ,

I am having the same problem, I do not have access to my old phone number and I would like to register with a new phone number.

Can you please send me first a message?
I do not know how to send you a private message…

Thank you!

古い電話番号を無くしてしまったのでログイン出来なくなりました。新しい番号を登録する方法と再度ログインする方法を教えていただきたいです

Hello,

I no longer have the phone number I used to set up the account with. How can I change it?

It wants to text me a verification code that I cannot receive.

I don’t think I am allowed to direct message because I joined the community recently to resolve this. The chatbot is not responding because of high volumes…

Help would be greatly appreciated!

same issue here, please help

Hi,
I have a similar issue, moving from the country were I opened my account and now I lost my phone number. Could you help me please ?

Hi,
I am having the same problem, dont have access to my old phone, keep going round in circles with the app. I am trying to log on and also I am not getting any emails telling me my verification code also,
Please help @AndreasK

Hi good dafternoon, I have same problem I have lost my phone and I changed also my phone number but I can not access my revolut app as I also forgot the Passcode please advice

Hi, please can you advice on how I can gain access to my revolut account? I have changed phone and number, thanks.