Need assistance changing phone number. Can't login app as wants to send code to my old number.

Same issue here! Please help

Hi I can’t remember the number that I used when I signed up to Revolut over 6 months ago. My application has been approved but I can’t log in. Please help

1 Like

Hi @anon33247966

I no longer have the phone number I used to set up the account with. How can I change it?

It wants to text me a verification code that I cannot receive.

Please help!

Heo, can please someone contact me, i have the same problem with the phone number and don’t even know how to use this community platform to ask. More questions and get in contact with someone from the customer support. Thanks!

Hello Andrras, can u try send me direct message cause im not able to do it, or have no idea how to

Hi. I’m having a big issue trying to change numbers in the revolut app. I’m trying to change from my Irish number to my Australian number. I am able to send an email, etc. but when I try to type in the 6 digit code which is sent to my new number I can’t because there’s no keyboard pop up. I’m using a Samsung s10

Hi,
Same thing happened to me. I have changed my phone number and i don’t have access to it anymore, so I can’t receive 6digit code to log in. Can you help me?

Try to copy and paste it.

Hi Andreas,
I understand that you could help with this problem.
I also cannot change My number now as I don’t have access to my old phone anymore.

Would you be able to help me out too?

Many thanks,
Kate

Hello Andreas, could you help me to change phone nr on my account as well? I got same issue as this dude above. Thanks.

Please can you help me, i have a new phone number and how can i change that??? I cannot login to the app, the sms is going to the old number

Hi
J have a revoult count but the count has my Old number, when revoult verivity my id IT not happens,

Hello! I was studying in UK and i made my Revolut there. I am Greek… I finished my studies and returned in my country. Now i have another number. And I can’t log in… I have to delete me old account or change all my details… Please help me… I also need a new card… And i want it in Greece! Not in UK!

I have the same problem. Can someone please contact me? Thanks!

Hi Andreas,

I am having the same problem, I do not have access to my old phone number and I would like to register to a new phone number but without the 6 digit code it’s impossible. Could you please help me?

PS: I’ve been trying to send you a direct message but I can’t seem to figure out how to do that… So if you could send me a direct message it would help massively!

Thank you!

hi Andreas. i cant log into the app. it wont accept my phone number and wont let me change the number without the old one. i have access to all of them and my email. please help

Try contacting them on social media:
Facebook
Tweeter

Hi,

I am having the same problem, I do not have access to my old phone number and I would like to register to a new phone number but without the 6 digit code it’s impossible. Could you please help me?

PS: I’ve been trying to send you a direct message but I can’t seem to figure out how to do that… So if you could send me a direct message it would help massively!

Thank you!

Hi, I am having the same issue. Please let me know what I can do to gain access to the app again.

Thanks

hello, please help me change my phone number to the old one, I have no access because the SIM card is blocked