Need assistance changing phone number. Can't login app as wants to send code to my old number.

Hi @AndreasK ,

As above. I logged out of the app early this morning and then it asked me for my number but that was my old one which I don’t have access to anymore. I managed to get through to support and the agent informed that he updated my new number now, but when I go to login it doesn’t accept the country code of the country I am currently in. So now can’t get back to support in the app. So if I can have some assistance changing it to UK number instead please I’ll have to do it that way.

Regards,

Alex

2 Likes

Hi Alex.

Nothing to worry about. Could you please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account?

1 Like

Hi @AndreasK

I am writing because I have a similar issue.
I am unable to log into the app because I do not have access to the old number.
On top of that when I tried to change the number it says that the new number is already being used (however, I never used it to create an account).

So now I have a second ghost account with a new number, but my money is on the account with the old number. Could you please help me resolve this issue? Many thanks in advance!

Alex

1 Like

Please feel free to send me a direct message!

Hi alex. I am in the same situation. How can i send you a direct message?

Thanks

Kosru

Hi Kosru. Please check your inbox.

I need help, can’t login with my phone number anymore

Hi Andreas!
I m in the same situation, how can I get in touch with you?

Thanks!

Val

Hello AndreasK! For any reason, Revolut app now asks me to connect with my phone number that I don’t have anymore since I started travelling in South America. I am still here (and still need my card) but the app only accepts European phone numbers.
What can I do? I need access to my account.
Thanks
Natacha

Hi @AndreasK,

I dont know how to send you a direct message but i have the same issue as everyone else. I have a new number and its not letting my login both with my new number or my old number. I need to get into it ASAP, its very urgent.

Every time i try to login it asks for my previous number and passcode and then tells me “something has gone wrong” or incorrect phone/passcode. I’ve tried it both with my new number and my old one and nothing seems to work.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi Andreas, My son is also a revolut user. He’s in Brazil and unable to return because of Corona lockdown in his city. His phone and revolut card were stolen. He now has a new resolut card but can’t use it because the verification is going to the old number. He has no other access to money. Can Resolut change to the new number for verification?

Hi Sir.
it have been more than week I have problem of Account under review.I did a top of 1.700 Pounds and I provided all the documents but the team says they can’t do anything and the account is not recovered. Please help me with the issue.

Hello, please send me a direct message I don’t know how to do that!!

Hi. I am in Panama & can’t update my new number here. My old number was Colombia but doesnt work here. Is there another way of receiving new passcode etc

Hello,
I have same problems as stated above by the others customers; I have contact AndreasK in private but is not replying for some time. Can anybody assist me ?

Continuing the discussion from Need assistance changing phone number. Can't login app as wants to send code to my old number.:

Can you help me with the same way to get login with my new number please

if you can help me please i have the same issues and the chat is’t open

Hello Andreask.
I’m in the same situation in Cambodia since more than a month. Could you please help me.
I lost my phone and I’ve a Cambodian number now. Its not in the country list.
I really need to get the app.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Greg

Hello,
I’m in the same situation too,since 3 weeks. please help me.