Name Something That’s A Red Flag When It’s Cheap 🚩

Hello everyone :wave:,

Have you heard about “Red Flag” and “Green Flag”? :thinking:

Nowadays, people are more aware about what is “Red Flag” and what is “Green Flag”. I have seen thousands of instagram reels where people are analysing other’s characteristics as “Green Flag” or “Red Flag”. :melting_face:

So, I have decided to do a similar kind of thing but in a different way. Interesting, right? :smile: But I need participation from everyone present in the community. Okay? :thinking:

So my question to all of you is:

Name something which can be a “Red Flag” for you if it’s cheap.

It can be anything. There are no boundaries. I want to hear the hilarious answers. :wink:

Hurry up! The most hilarious answer will get a shoutout from our end. :joy: :joy:

P.S: I will also play. For me it’s Beer. :beers:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

The “soft bake” cookies I can get from my local discount supermarket…

Harder than a tortoise shell!

4 Likes

The major red flag is when he says “Do you have a name?” or “Can I call you mine?” :unamused: :expressionless: :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

:no_mobile_phones: Cheap mobile carriers, until you go to the mountains and get lost because you have no signal :world_map:

:airplane: Cheap plane tickets are also a good option, before you realise you can only take one set of clothes :thong_sandal::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@PereViladrich Ah, yes, cheap morning flights. The perfect blend of sleep deprivation, bleary-eyed passengers, and the subtle aroma of regret. :sleeping: :melting_face:

2 Likes

@Carl_1460, Lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Not every cheaper thing is a good one. :wink: :wink:

Ahh @Veda.Ramesh, I can imagine the situation very well. :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to our community @PereViladrich :wave:. Well! if you ever decide to go somewhere just to checkout their airports, you can use that cheap ticket. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Download Organic Maps, it’s free (no ads or any tracking), and then just get the offline maps for where you’ll be :wink:

I always like to have 2 carriers, checking the coverage on cellmapper or nperf to see what should works better on the region before going it’s also a good ideia.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to start a new topic

Hahaha nice one @Eudes. Thanks for helping Pere. :star:

SG | Community Team

Cheap beer. The ones that bloat your stomach after the first sip!

3 Likes

Welcome to our community @cchardi :wave:.

For me as well :raising_hand_woman:. I swear, cheap beer is the worst. :beers:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Utterly awful!!! Thanks for the reply :heart:

1 Like

@cchardi You are welcome. Keep exploring our community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team