My card hasn't arrived and the in app support is pants

Hi,

I’ve got a problem.

I ordered and paid for a card from Revolut on the 6th of April and it hasn’t arrived.

I can only speak to a robot on the in app support and when I request to speak to a live agent nothing happens.

On the phone the only option open to me is to cancel the card. Again, with a robot.

What can I do about this?! I’m now abroad, I need my card and I’m spending loads of money on bank charges using my normal cards at ATMs: something I was hoping to avoid by getting revolut!!!

Help please!!!

Rich

Hi! You should try contacting support on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

Could you please get in touch with us so we can take a look?

Hi Andreas,

How do I get in touch with you? Surely we are in touch now via this email?
If that’s (somehow) not the case is there a number to call?

As I say I have tried the live chat but it’s pretty bad. One time someone
responded, but over an hour after I had given up staring at the screen.

Best,

Rich

I’m having exactly the same problem. Tried the support, tried the Facebook page. I’m travelling tomorrow and was hoping to get my card by then but so far nothing.

I’m having the same problem too and was then told that chat was closed as it was after ten pm UK time. Told this at 9.14pm UK time

Same thing has happened to me as well, travelling on Monday, and still no card!

Same for me, was due to arrive yesterday and I am leaving on Tuesday… Do you know if the card needs to be signed for on arrival?

When I got my card, I also had to sign upon arrival :slight_smile:

I ordered April 10 - card never arrived… then after 1 month i contacted the chat support after 24 hours waiting they canceled my card… - i got the fees repaid. I ordered again - hopefully this time will work… Revolut what is going on? Looks Im not the only one here

Yes, friend of mine suffering the same problem - card hasn’t arrived and it’s a premium card if that stands for anything - and he’s limited time in the country, is there any direct way the issue can be dealt with without just going round and round with the bot - Revolut, Please Help…!!!

Hi, I’ve a friend with the same problem - premium card hasn’t arrived - how can we deal with this best directly - he’s limited time in the country - Please Help…!

Really sorry to hear that. Could you please send me a direct message with a little more details so that I can help?