My account is currently blocked for security reasons

Hi,

I’ve just successfully verified my debit cards using the requested 4 digit revolut reference code displayed on the card balance.

However, when I try to access my account the app displays “Your account is blocked for security reasons”. When I used the “Chat with support” option I am not getting any reply.

Can you please help?

Same here and I’m travelling tomorrow !

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

@Heens I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi
I am having the same issue. I went to top up this morning as traveling today and says blocked for security reasons and no response in chat??

Hi,

Me too! My account is locked for “security reasons” since last week and no answer as to why so far.
Good luck with the in app-chat. It appears that after a while we are put in a virtual queue so we get no answer whatever we type in.

Hi there. Please check your inboxes.