My account has been locked for no reason!

I’ve been using Revolut for over a year now and have up until today had no issues.

Living temporarily in a foreign country Revolut is perfect for me to transfer money to family and friends as well as making sure my home account is topped up for any outgoing bills.

Today however my account was locked. For some reason my bank transfer required me to add a pin number which was sent to me via text. Followed by me entering the latest 4 digit number on my most recent Revolut transaction. Followed by me taking a picture of my bank card. All of which I did and for my reward I was locked out of my account.

Now it that’s not bad enough, customer service, are not giving me any ETA on when the lock will be lifted, nor tell me why it was locked in the first place. Absolutely ridiculous considering this is MY money.

What’s further infuriating is the fact that I was easily able to transfer the money into Revolut in the first place. But yet when I was transfering it out all the security questions started to arise.

Hi Andrew.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Your account was temporary locked by our automated security system, for security reasons.

We apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.

Best,

Andreas K.

I got same issue after add a new card the account gets locked, they request the four digits of the statement card but i couldn’t find so i took the selfie with card but was very because the card was a virtual card , now the account is lock , and one wire transfer is coming to this account too , plus im no able to contact any support cause the app is lock help please

Try Rev via Facebook orTwitter

One of my business account is locked since 15th October. No emails. No reason. I need to pay my suppliers. App chat doesn’t help. I have also tried via twitter and facebook. Very stressful.

1 Like

I don’t get why we keep having lots of people experiencing this… It’s almost 2021, time to work on it :r:

Hi Andreas, I have same the problem, is possible to help me to unlock the card. Please reply me ASAP! Thank you @anon33247966

1 Like

Hello my account is locked from yesterday and today i have invoice from work . I need to use my money but i cant. Please help me .

You are asking a question to a removed account.

Hey got the same problem how to fix ?

Contact Revolut via in app chat, Twitter or Facebook.