Multiple Phone Access?

Is it possible to access one same account with multiple phone(ie 2 phones)?

I really like my Revolut account AND would like to access both from my work and personal phone.

Cheers,

1 Like

You can only be logged into the account on one device at a time. And there can only be one phone number linked to the account at a time, but you can log out and back in on various devices. You just need to be able to get the SMS code which will be sent to the phone number actually on the account.

1 Like

This workaround does not work but sends the user around in a loop pushing the user of the second device (iphone) to an authentication email that does not exist in their inbox as it is on the other phone (android). Entering the code does not avoid this happening. Please can this be fixed? it is crazy that it is an issue. For a! couple with a card each on the same account you must be able to access the account

Are you really expecting a solution for something that is not supported/allowed by :r:?
Maybe you should read the terms for personal accounts again:

11. Are there any restrictions on using the Revolut app or Revolut Card?

[…]

• to give Revolut Cards to any other person;
  • to allow anyone else to have access to or use your account or the Revolut app;

I have the same problem as kd75, I just need to send my phone in for repairs and want to access my account from another device … the authentication does not work! It just open revolut and asks me to input my phone number ect… on my old device that already has the account open… how does one transfer the device access??