multiple devices for same revolut account

Idea:

• multiple devices can control the same revolut account (with one or more virtual / physical cards linked), up to a given limit. Can top-up, transfer / request money.

• additional devices can have restricted privileges once set-up (example, only request money, now show card details, alter security settings, limits, etc)

• additional devices could only control a subset of the currency wallets, one or a pair for example (I am thinking of international remittance use cases, where the receiver triggers a top-up event before spending)

• additional devices could only perform outgoing bank transfers

• additional devices could only request balance transfers/payments from other contacts (example of ‘accounts receivables’ role)

• additional devices could only issue balance transfers/payments to other contacts (example of ‘accounts payables’ role)

• additional devices could only request revolut from other contacts (example of ‘accounts receivables’ role)

• devices after the first need to be ‘linked’ first time to the master device (the first one) via QR code pairing (i.e. camera on second device needs to read QR or first device).

• master device can manage (add, remove) the additional devices

2 Likes

Hi @nicola,

Thank you for your time to provide your suggestions.

Multiple devices can control the same Revolut account, however, not all at the same time.

Why you would like to have access from multiple devices, but restricted?

I am thinking of a “view only” transactions privilege, for example - think of partner or when expenses are delegated to a third party (think of a butler etc). So, not really a company card, nor a personal card, but something in between.

I agree this would be good and have the ability to switch controlling device so it can be used in an emergency.