Money Transfer, Verification & Limits Taking Extremely Long

I have made a wire transfer and have been in touch with one of the agents last Friday as they couldn’t locate it. They asked me for several documents to verify source of funds, income, etc. After uploading these details via the app’s verification & limits page, I haven’t heard back since. The page states that the review process will take up to 24 hours. It’s the third day I am trying to reach an agent via the Support page, but zero response from anyone. I urgently need that money, if you cannot provide me with an update, then be so kind and return it to the originating bank and I will use an alternative method for my required transaction. 3 days with no feedback from support is not acceptable for a large money transfer that is sitting with Revolut and cannot be assigned to my account.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hello
I have te same problem