Money Request Notification

When one of my daughters, using a <18 account, sends me a request for money, I get a notification on my phone. But if I tap that notification it will open the Transfer page in the Revolut app, and that’s it. It won’t open the request. At this point I can either go to the <18 page in the app, select that particular child, then manually send the requested amount (provided that I paid attention to it while glancing at the lock screen and can now remember it), or go to the main screen, scroll down, and hope to find the request in the Actions section, where I can open and approve it.

It would be nice if tapping the notification on the lock screen opened the actual request in the app directly, so I can just approve it without much ado.

4 Likes

Hi @VladSoare :wave:

Thank you so much for your amazing suggestion. You know that at Revolut we are always trying to improve our products, so stay tuned! :smiling_face:

Veda | Community team

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Top-up from US Account

I’ve just noticed you’ve implemented this in the latest app version. That was quick! :blush:
Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

@VladSoare You’re welcome! Your feedback is valuable to us, and we’re glad to hear that you’ve noticed the changes in the latest version. :innocent:

Veda | Community team

1 Like