Money on hold. Pending verification for over a week

Hi there. I posted a message yesterday because I made myself a transfer and went over the yearly limit. Now all my money is on hold which is quite a bit actually.

I provided bank statements to verify its mine. I got contacted but just asking my source of income. This money is actually my savings from Spain. Now I’ve lived in the uk for the past 4.5 years.

Need fast support. I can’t be waiting 8+ days. Need my money now. It’s something urgent

Please get in touch

Hi there.

Thank you for contacting us.

Apologies for the long wait.
I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

1 Like

Dear Andreas hi. I have the same problem and I don’t get any reply back from the chat room nor have I been contacted by anyone to request for any documentation etc. Could you plse assist on that because I really need this money in order to make some payments. Thanks in advance.

I’ve just had this problem too. I tried paying 3 times using Apple Pay. There was money in the account that’s why I kept trying but now 3 lots of the money has been deducted from my account and it still says pending/reverted transaction. It’s also been over 10 days and the money hasn’t come back! I’ve done the calculation on my balance and the money is definitely missing. Please can you kindly look into this for me?

I can’t seem to create my own thread and there doesn’t seem to be a way to direct contact Revolut.

Hello. From me are 2 payments pending too and that for almost 3 weeks. I sent all the documents and yet nothing happens. No one has been replying in the chat for 8 days. Since I have to pay my debts, I hope for quick help here. Thank you