Money blocked because of limit reached

I already sent documents to increase the limit however after being told the question is being transferred to relavent team I couldn’t get any update or reply for almost a day. I have no idea if the relavent team has received my query or not and no idea what’s going on and even can’t have my money unblocked and sent to my bank account. Very frustrated now :frowning:

Have same issue here. Need Limit increase ASAP. Got a payment/top up delayed for few days now with no clear message saying was hitting top up limit. Need the limit raised urgently. No one answering the damned support chat!

Hey @landytang and @jerome.et :slight_smile:

Your query was surely received and will be handled soon. However, previous users have seen success in reaching :r: through Twitter to speed things up:

Thanks a lot Juliopp,
creating a twitter account to get support on revolut is just a joke though and I wont do it. Sort your supporting functions out.
I need the money ASAP.
Whats the ETA?

Hey @jerome.et :slight_smile:

Not my supporting functions, I’m just a customer like you.

1 Like

Hi there.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.