Missing wages :(

I have not recived my wages for December into my Revolut account even though I have seen the proof of payment to Revolut via Loyds bank. What can be done to track this money? Is it a bug in the system and the money will arrive eventually or is it lost??

Not much to add other than I’m in the same boat. I’m waiting for my client to return home from holiday so he can forward me the proof of payment.

Contact the support team from inside the app or on twitter and send them the proof. They should be able to trace it for you.

Hi @minstar. This transfer has already been assigned to your account. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to contact us.

@pilotmatt Once you have the bank transfer confirmation please contact us so that we can get this sorted right away.

1 Like

I will do, thank you. What is the best way to send you the proof of payment? I expect it will be another week before I have it, since the sender has since gone on his holidays.

I know this is an old thread but Im experiencing this same issue today with my wages