Missing perk

Since I upgraded the ios app today my perks no longer appear.

Anybody else having this problem?

1 Like

Be blessed that you even get perks

I used to do all my spending through Revolut and got nothing from them besides beta access and 53p in cashback lol

3 Likes

Can somebody from Revolut please throw some light on this.

I’ve been told by support that I must make a purchase in the UK to release the perk after 10 purchases.

I’ve been using perks for some time and I’ve never had to spend in the UK. In fact I never use my card at home (UK) and my perks have always been released after every 10th purchase.

Now after 10 purchases they stop and I have to spend in the UK to release the perk.

I’ve just returned from holiday in the USA and I’ve made about 40 purchases on my card. Instead of receiving 4 perks like before the system has stuck after my 10th purchase while it waits for me to spend in the UK.

Is this a bug or a new feature? Whatever it is it’s terrible.

2 Likes

Support tend to like throwing out answers that get you off chat, whether correct or not. I’ve seen this issue repeatedly, perks stop working for a while then randomly one day bammm a new perk.

I haven’t seen any pattern to this though, and all my expenses are UK based so what they’ve told you is likely incorrect. Right now I see the same as you and has been like that for over a week.

Can only put it down to it being a BETA product and can’t expect it to work all the time.

Exactly the same as me. It’s failed for about 10 days. Is there a beta email address we can report to?

Support have been next to useless and I’ve wasted about 90 minutes of my time explaining things over and over again.

2 Likes

Back in the uk. Made a purchase. Perk still not working.

I’m not aware of a BETA email, anytime I’ve had an issue I’ve just used chat which as you say is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Just to confirm, you’re not alone, I’m still seeing that dreaded “Check again soon” message.

1 Like

They provide an email when you sign up for the beta programme:

beta@revolut.com

Thank you. Will email

I have missing perks too, even though I’ve made a qualifying spend.

Explained this over and over again on chat, and now it seems the chat function is blocked in app.

Any suggestions anyone?

1 Like