missing passcode

I’ve registered online then downloaded the app. After trying to log in it asks me for a passcode but I do not get any text message. What should I do? Thanks

Hey @szarvas,

I will send you a direct message so we can sort this out.

Best.

Andreas K.

@AndreasK Hello, I am having the same issues. At the very first step of the registration process, after typing my Phone number I don’t receive any message containing my passcode which should be the next step to process.
What should I do?

Thanks
Yanko

Hi Yanko. Where are you based?

Hi. I downloaded the app yesterday. I entered my phone number, but did not receive an sms, then tried the phone call option. I received the call, got the code and tried entering it. But then i received the “we’re sorry. Something got wrong” message. Ever since i am receiving this message whenever i enter my phone number and try to register. Tried reinstalling the app, but it does not help. What can i do?

I am based in UK Manchester

Could you please send me a DM?

How can i do that? Do you mean using the app? I cannot go further than the welcome screen due to the error.

Sure, I just don’t know how. I am new to the community and I can’t find the ‘‘message button’’

Hi,

For me the problem was that i was expected to get a message but at first I had to type in my own passcode (anything what you want) and then i’ve got a message with the activation code.

You can send a direct message via this forum.
Click on AndreasK’s name on one of his posts and then hit the ‘Message’ button.

Yes. Using the app. If you can not go toward then try to use a tablet or an another phone fisrt. Maybe it helps.

Hello. At the very first step of the registration process, after typing my Phone number I don’t receive any message containing my passcode which should be the next step to process.
What should I do?
Thanks
Branko5958

I signed up :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Tipye in 1234 on that screen. Try it.