minimum that can be sent in Euros to another Bank

Does anyone know whether there is a minimum that can be sent to a French bank in Euros? I just set up a payment of €2 Euros to test the transfer and it finally said “Can’t be sent” - No Reason?

Thanks

Hey @Moneyroots :slight_smile:

I believe the minimum bank transfer amount is €2 :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Thanks for this - I did try it with 2 Euros and it din’t work

Graham

Hey @Moneyroots :slight_smile:

I’m surprised :roll_eyes:
Maybe you can confirm this with the in-app support team to see if there has been any change? :slight_smile:

Hi Julio

Have tried again and entertered all the Bank Details in Lithuania plus reference number and then tried to transfer €2 Euros only to be told that Beneficiary is not allowed!! What does that mean?

Thanks

Graham

Julio

I also wanted to ask you if you new why the Revolut app on my iPhone 6 was so difficult to tap out any instructions. Each number or letter I try to tap out takes ages to accept and not until I have tapped it many times. Very annoying. This doesn’t seem to be the case on any other apps?

Whilst I am at it - (not wishing to find fault for faults sake!!) The white interface on the web site with grey text is so difficult to read even on my Mac. Whoever decided on this style didn’t do a good job I’m afraid. It could have been so much sharper I believe.

Thanks

Graham

Julio

I am really having difficulty with your App.

I have checked out the You Tube Videos about how to top up card etc and they all show a completely different interface than the one I have on my i-Phone. They show how easily you tap the ’TOP UP” button at the top of the screen - I DON’T HAVE ANY SUCH BUTTONS AT ALL!! Also the colour of the screen on the You Tube is dark blue and mine is a pale blue which buttons that simply don’t react to my tapping!!

Do I have the right APP???

I am sorry to be such a pain but I am in danger of simply giving up and cancelling the whole thing!!

Thanks

Graham

Hey there @Moneyroots :slight_smile:

I have to clarify (sorry I didn’t do it earlier!) that I don’t work for Revolut nor have any relation with them more than you have. I’m just a plain customer. :smile:

I’ll try to help you with your problem later, but try to completely exit the app and it should be right when you login as long as you don’t scroll :wink:

1 Like