Metal cards

12.99/month
or 120/year

(I think N26 is also contactless.)

1 Like

12.99 Pound so 14.99 Euros.

Well that is the same as N26. Hope the theft protection and Travel Insurance will be as “big” as N26

The cashback is a great idea

H. Airport Lounge is not unter “coming soon” anymore. (Check the app)
So, Platinum = only 1% Cash-Back? Thats it?

Based on yesterday’s presentation - Platinum:

• up to 1% cashback (probably depending on country where the amount is spend)
  • concierge service
  • metal card
  • better prices for Lounges (when they are introduced to the offer) vs. Premium or vs. Regular
4 Likes

The question is now would it be introduced before the summer (21June) or after.

Considering there are free alternatives where you get 3% cashback… It doesn’t look good if that’s the main feature

I agree 1% is not much, especially that it is going to be only “up to 1%”, meaning sometimes it will be 1%, but sometimes even less.

Can you give some examples outside of the US market?
It seems that cashback is not very popular because the card fees went much down…

Business cards sometimes have higher cash back for obvious reasons.

Any details about this presentation? Link?
Because, here http://www.businessinsider.com/revolut-platinum-card-cash-back-cryptocurrencies-2018-4?r=UK&IR=T no info about “up to” and no Info about Lounges.

Many Card have more like 1%, but with some more rules.

for example. DKB Credit Card up to 20% ^^, but only for online shopping in dedicated store. Good part, one of them is booking.com

Barclays 1.5%

Mercedes Benz Gold Card 1.5%

I am not 100% sure, but I think I heard it here:

1 Like

When mentioning the 3% I was thinking of the app Glase, formerly SEQR.

To be fair its up to 3% depending on the number of monthly transactions you make but the minimum is 1% and youre very likely to make enough transactions to get at least to 2%

It works similarly to android or Apple pay, it uses NFC and is recognized by POS terminals as a Mastercard card. Completely free. The difference is that instead of being linked to a card, it works by SEPA direct debit.

For each transaction you make with the Glase app a direct debit of the same amount is issued. Its available in most European countries and somewhat popular here in Portugal as we dont yet have android pay or apple pay. Its only competition is MBWAY which is a portuguese system.

I use it daily without any issue to report

1 Like

Will the metal card be part of revolut premium or will you need to order it separately?

A separate tier. Platinum. 12,99 GBP per month or 120 GBP per year.

When would the new service be offered? Also if you already have the Premium would you be able to upgrade?

Will Platinum tier include Premium benefits as well? eg. Disposable Virtual
also, will current Premium users automatically get Platinum or maybe get a discount when upgrading to Platinum?

Yes, that was my understanding. Platinum will include Premium functionality.

If you didn’t have Premium now, would you buy it hoping that it will also get you Platinum benefits or would you wait for it to come and then buy?

Well, that would depend on how much I would benefit right now from Premium benefits or if it wouldn’t really matter if I would get the subscription now or later this year.

Anyone know when the Platinum will be available?