Metal cards

Oh, I agree, it looks badass with green flecks.

So we should reorder a new card if the first initial order just hasnā€™t arrived and no tracking details? Surely that puts you outside of the first 10,000 and at the back of the queue?

Talk to support. Mine was also late I ordered when the beta started on the 14th. It arrived on the 24th. And must have been one of the very first to order in the beta.

Support have been useless. Conflicting advice. They do not know what they are doing or what they should be advising ! One person said reorder, the other said do not reorder. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

1 Like

They are many support agents, so it is hard to know what happens when you get different ones. Just try and be courteous with them and usually they will work something out.

If you reorder now, then i assume you will be on the waitlist for new cards, so better to wait and maybe ask for a refund for the first month of metal or something.

I think you can reorder as I did but then you will get 2 metal cards. :smiley:

ā€¦and the second order will place you outside of the 10,000 initial offering (Iā€™m assuming), and your wait time will be increased.

It would be helpful if Revolut could actually be honest and transparent and communicative. State within the app that the card has not been issued rather than say it has and it should of been delivered xx days ago.

I do not believe for one second that Revolut does not know where in the system a card now resides!!! This would be negligent and send a message that Revolut are not fit for purpose as a business ! This is not the case, but it is sending out that message to existing and new customers.

4 Likes

Got mine today aswell,after little delay :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Worth the wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how my message was confusing.

So, to reiterate, if you have not received tracking SMS yet then donā€™t reorder your card, have faith, it will almost certainly come. If you want some peace of mind then freeze the card via the app until it arrives.

If you do go down the reorder route then the current delivery time estimate on the new cards is sept 25th (yes you will be out of the initial 10,000.

I do agree that Revoluts transparency is a little lacking here and is impacting support. But, in spite of this, they are delivering the cards which, is what you want them to doā€¦

1 Like

UPDATE: after re-ordering my second metal card I now have a delivery estimate of 10th of September (as provided by DHL tracking ). So, It would appear that they have completed their first round of 10,000 and are now on their next batch. If you ordered on day one then I would wait a couple more days and then cancel and reorder if you donā€™t hear anything ā€¦

Well its been, just a few days short of, one month since I ordered my metal card, one of the first lucky 10,000 customers!!! However through all the hype and misrepresentation no card was ever dispatched by Revolut. Lies, smoke and mirrors.

So I reordered a ā€˜replacementā€™ card a couple of weeks ago, as it was clear the first was never going to arrive. Today spectacular news, I received a DHL tracking number, card to be dispatched all the way from Prague no less. Watch this space !

On the plus side they did refund me Ā£6. Woo hoo. That should help me get through Brexit :wink:

5 Likes

Card received. Just over one month since initial order.

1 Like

Hi there, I have a metal subscription, is there any way to downgrade to the premium subscription. The profile section of the app is only showing the option to downgrade to standard. The help chat AI is useless and Iā€™m not able to start a new discussion thread in the community, so replying here. Thanks.

I think it depends on the length of time you have been a metal member etc.

Anyway type ā€˜Live Agentā€™ within the chat and talk to a real person.

1 Like

Does anyone know when Metal Cards in Space Grey and Silver are available (again?)?

3 Likes

I asked them via the in-app chat and the guy said that there is no ETA, but it will be more like 1-2 months rather than a couple days

The metal cards are finally available in Space Gray and Silver!

3 Likes

Someone should send some pictures when they get them!

Black and Silver.

3 Likes