Metal cards

My apologies for butting in.

I think you are both correct! But you are both talking about different things.

One is talking about what currency is the cash Back received in?

The other guy is talking about which currency you are spending in, when you are physically using your card, whilst in Europe, (Revolut Europe).

is the cashback instant or later maybe at night or next day orā€¦?

It instantly shows up, but itā€™s pending as long as the related payment is pending.

Iā€™ll wait until Revolut announce a Full debit card to make sense to order it! In addition Iā€™d like to see the Chip and choice so people can use the chip with signature or pin. So lets say you donā€™t want to use your pin for a large purchase. In this case you can sign the receipt by bypass the pin or Signature is a prefered method for the card.
@anon33247966 Iā€™d to see this in the near future.

1 Like

Question about Metal! If i ordrr it now, will i receive it within the 3 days(approx) or itā€™s just a launch announcement as for the premium were i had to wait 3 month? I leave in 10 day i will need it before. thank youu

The first 10,000 orders will be shipped immediately.

Couldnt agree more.

twentytwenty

1 Like

Whatā€™s the point in not using the PIN for large purchases? I donā€™t think it is a good idea at all to make the product more prone to card fraud.

2 Likes

How much does it cost to upgrade from Premium to Metal? If you paid the yearly fee in one go?

Is the premium account cancelled and the Metal cost credited the amount

Yes. You pay full Metal price. Remaining Premium gets credited.

Im completely with you in this one. If Revolut wants to keep the trend of disrupting the bank market, it shouldnā€™t do a pay-for-everything pack as other banks or phone companies do. It will be way more useful to have a repertory of perks/services and you pay for what you choose (maybe have discounts if you select more services)

and the cashback using cryto isnā€™t worthy.
For a transaction of 1ā‚¬ I received 0,000001 Xrp
That isnā€™t 0.1% cashback

Received a tracking number by email + updates by sms

3 Likes

Remember most of the common questions are already answered here:

If something is missing, let me know and iā€™ll add it or find the answer so it can be added.

Who has received a tracking number for their metal card delivery, mine has supposedly been posted but no tracking information? All support do is tell me to wait!

Yesterday, following upgrade to metal, I had a tracking time line underneath the metal card within the app showing ā€˜order date, dispatch date and arrival dateā€™.

Today the time line has gone and it says we will provide tracking information when your card is dispatched.

At least support finally got back to me, at 1:00am this morning. I was asleep lol.

The text I can see says ā€œThe tracking number was sent to you via SMS.ā€ I have yet to receive it.

I suspect they are completely overwhelmed. My advice be patient, enjoy the bank holiday weekend and forget for a few days.

Just a follow-up to myself here:

• I indeed got a refund for my Premium sub (Metal upgrade) - but I had to ask them, didnā€™t come automatically after waiting over a week, no questions asked though after I contacted the support

• I seem to have gotten the same explanation for the failed metal card transactions before (ā€œsmall issueā€) and that it should be fixed now, weā€™ll see :wink:

Only downside is the ā€œthe usualā€ support chat problems with a rather long waiting time despite ā€œ24/7 priority supportā€ and no (working) push notifications that some agent picked it up (iOS) and I only saw his responses after opening the app this morning. But OK, was asleep anyways. Nothing out of the ordinary.

All in line with other peopleā€™s experience here again, a pattern is forming :wink:

For reference