Metal cards

Yes,definetely :slight_smile:

I am trying out the concierge service to find a bespoke hotel on the other side of the world. Impressed so far with the quick response. Its provided by the company below. Their basic package (chrome) for private individuals is Ā£350/month ! Lets see what transpires.

http://thesincuragroup.com/

1 Like

What colour is the card. Is it grey or jet black ?

One data point of interest would be how responsive the support is for people with Metal in comparison to those with Premium.

Admittedly this is not a high bar to clear.

I donā€™t think they (Revolut) suggest it will be any different than the Premium package?

Metal users have prioritet over premium and free users for support. Since I upgraded last week it have consistently been within minutes. Even when there have been the banner in chat about high request rate.

Itā€™s usually minutes but Iā€™m waiting for 2 hours now.

Maybe it bugged. Try typing resolved and then live agent again

But today they are/have been inundated with questions regarding the metal cards. In the end I gave up and just upgraded !

Seems like most here canā€™t count. 0.1% is a joke.

Seems like in-app chat is offline whatever issue you have, due to Metal card order floodingā€¦

It seems that you are right, the Metal invitation might be sent by wave. That is understandable, imagine if they receive thousands of orders for metal cards in a single dayā€¦ they would never be able to deliver them on time.

0.1% cashback in Europeā€¦ okā€¦ no thx.

I thought 0.1% cash back was a joke when I seen it. What Is the incentive to pay an extra Ā£6 a month for apart from a nice card? :joy:

If the cashback was 1.5/2% I will understand the order wave what even blocks in-app chat support, but with these features on such monthly fee?!

Same issue here, trying the whole day to upgrade to ā€œmetalā€

Not possible and not able to chat with support

If you are finally able to upgrade and order a card, there could be an error message during ordering which shows that it failed. It still listed the card as waiting for beeing shipped after I cancled the process

Didnā€™t helpā€¦ :confused: :confused:

I am not sure if Revolut has their priorities straight. There are so many things broken with their existing offering - why do they go on the all-hype train with metal cards and minor benefitsā€¦
I would rather like to see a business that I can trust in building a great product, not just a product with nice addons.

1 Like

thank youā€¦and you actually received a tracking number or DHL just appeared at your house?