Metal cards

I think that’s 0.1% for European transactions. :slight_smile:

Right, tnx. I edited the post.

Last time when I tested, 25th of June, offline payments are not working at all for all revolut cards

Yes, the metal card is programmed differently though.

I don’t think so. It’s still limited as a prepaid card. And revolut limits the offline payments (and that’s quite understandable)

I remember last time, on the merchant tablet was showing that my card request online access. Which unfortunately wasn’t available at 10.000m above the ground

Why do you think so? Did you check your metal card in a cardreader?

Like I said, mine does show offline limits for chip payments…

2 Likes

Do you get cashback on transactions such as bank transfers or is it only card transactions?

Only card transactions (not ATM either)

Do you know when airport lounge will be added to metal card plan?

“SOON” :smiley::sweat_smile:

1 Like

“SOON”

That’s the reason I won’t upgrade to Metal… I was about to do it, as I did to premium. I’m “soon-waiting” since January :slight_smile:There are people waiting since Sep 2017 claiming they’re also waiting for months

the other reason is the discriminatory lower free ATM withdrawals for Romanian rezidents (460 GBP for us, cmpared with UK 600 and also advertised)

As you pointed out, you however do pay less for the subscription too.

2 pounds less… per month

I’m not saying how much I’m paying, I’m saying that I get much lower limits.

2 pounds vs 140 GBP PER MONTH difference… I don’t think is fair at all.

I’m fine to make it 69.99 per month, but give almost equal limits.

Same problem with Premium too. I don’'t use much cash, but I don’t like this at all.

ps. Polish users are also discriminated… also the czech ones. and let’s not talk about the swiss users :frowning:

It’s advertised 600£/ 600€. Then give it.
2400 PLN/ RON is not even close to 600£

Well, it was your argument to say you pay less because of the lower withdrawal limit :wink:

I would not call it discrimination, but I agree price/service ratio should be everywhere the same. A problem might be rate fluctuations, but maybe there should not be a country specific price but GBP should be the base price at the time of payment.

Well, taking into account the purchasing power one could argue the fees in Switzerland are way too low anyhow :wink:

In UK you get 400£ free ATM withdrawal,thats with premium.
Where did you see it’s 600 ? :slight_smile:

We’re talking about Metal :slight_smile:
For metal is 600£

1 Like

Can someone give a partial photo of metal card everybody is wondering how is the look :slight_smile:

Here you go:

I can confirm it looks really really nice!

Sorry :joy:
Missed that bit …
Can’t wait to see what metal will offer at the end,which will make it worth :+1:

1 Like

Best thing is increased ATM limits. Cashback is too low to make a difference for most users.

2 Likes