Metal cards

Looks like 28 European members, right?

1 Like

Okay, thanks for explanation.

Did you add your metal MC to Google Pay?

Iā€™m on iOS :).

Waiting for Apple Pay

3 Likes

Me too :smiley: I have both. iOS and Android

Does it work with any transaction even online or only pos transactions?

Butā€¦

But still, no luck with Apple Pay yet :confused:

1 Like

The ā€œMetal cardā€ looks cool, but is it really worth the price? Youā€™ll have to spend a lot of money before itā€™s worth it in cashback. Most of the other features are already included in premium and airport lounges are nowhere to be seen.

2 Likes

Iā€™m beta user too, and daily Revolut user.

Metal does not attract me at all, sadly.

Letā€™s see whatā€™s next.

1 Like

Any time, very soon, around the corner, stay tuned.

3 Likes

Ī™t has been a long time to show us an announcement, then a BIG announcement, then a HUGE announcement and finally a MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT.

And the MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT will announce that there will be an announcement SOON :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Coming up next, the Unicorn announcement

2 Likes

There are few things which makes me to stay awayā€¦
Iā€™ll let you know. Itā€™s quite frustrating actually (wrote feedback to beta too).

I said it when I upgraded to Premium too. No one listenedā€¦

Iā€™m wondering if we can do a similar action like the premium service in order to keep just the card? I mean, to order a metal card without using any of the metal services, then deactivate the service keeping our French bin fancy card.

1 Like

50Ā£ the cost of a card.

Iā€™ve read the T&C. Thereā€™s a ā€œcooling periodā€. I donā€™t remember exactly as I donā€™t want to upgrade now (as I didnā€™t got the things promised in Premium - airport lounges)

2 Likes

They are not. I have recently got email that state this:
ā€œAs a valued Beta-tester, we ask you to please keep this news between us and avoid taking any screenshots or sharing details about anything youā€™ve tested online . Please remove any posts to social media that you might have made, until our full product launch - we donā€™t want to spoil it for everyone else!ā€

Yes I got this one too and I was asking the poster, because I remembered having read this when joining the beta.

1 Like

Revolut really seems to believe everyone is anxiously sitting at home waiting for the newest release :wink: