Message with revolut

Revolut Just Blocked me to send a message, when i want to send a message the “send button” is not blue, he’s grey like i can’t send him a message anymore.

What can i do ?

Thank you

Hi there. Could you please try to update your app? At the moment you are using an old version of the app.

Non i have the last version of the app.

30176900_10214939699227161_1376625823_o

as u can see i dont have acces to the tchat anymore

Cant send a message Anymore, hope that you can find a solution, or giving me a phone number or an Email adress to speak directly with you.

I can see that you are using an old version. Could you please delete and install the app?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Andreas, I don’t understand what’s wrong! I’ve sent money from my own bank, and I’m now at a loss. I’m extremely worried and I need help to resolve this, nobody has got in touch with me and I’m waiting to hear back from anyone. I’ve been ignored for days

Hi Andreas

It looks like you have been able to help a lot of people. Perhaps you can help me two. I have been waiting 4 days for my Identity to be verified. In the meantime chat seems to be ignoring me and I don’t know whom to turn to. Please help!

Please let me have a look for you.

Hi Andreas
Perhaps you could help me with another issue.

My balance does not show on screen when inserting my Revolut card at an ATM.
This is very inconvenient, especially when traveling abroad and checking my balance on the app is not always an option.
Is there a specific setting that will enable my to view my balance on screen before removing cash?
I have spoken to 2 banks in Switzerland, but they have no control over the info that gets displayed by Revolut.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you