Merchant refunds

Refunds !
I had a refund sent to my card 1week ago but I have not received it on my card . I have the receipt saying the refund was sent to my card . What has happened to the refund ?? B

2 Likes

Having similar problem! Getting beyond a joke now! And they don’t seem to acknowledge there is a problem. Usually it takes 2 days for me.

0 Likes

In my case (standard Polish card- not Revolut) it takes from 1 week up to 2 weeks…

0 Likes

Same problem, waiting for 4 refunds since last sunday, all i got from chat is that i need to wait more and that the shift is finishing so I should stop bothering them after i waited 3h for a chat :slight_smile:

0 Likes

0 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem… normally only takes a couple days, its actually made me afraid to use my account as i’m not too sure whats going on, but they do seem to have a problem processing transfers/refunds.

0 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m having the same problem. On August 10th, the merchant sent to my card a refund but I haven’t received nothing in my card. I have the ticket too. The merchant sent to me the ticket from their bank with the confirmation of the refund. Revolut first said to me that the had an issue with the merchant refunds. Now they are saying I need to do a chargeback for the operation. But, if all is correct why i need to do a chargeback? Maybe is more easy to fix the issue and refund the money to my account? Do you guys received the refund? or is still off.

Thanks
David

0 Likes

I finally got mine after about 7 days

0 Likes

Hi David ,
I have the same problem as you , did contact merchant , but I still haven’t received the refund on my account as yet . Not sure what to do next . Guess ive lost that money .

Angela

0 Likes