Merchant Refund 'Technical Issue' (Resolved)

@williamtcforsyth You mean 2nd May?

Yup @Dawiwu, sorry - correction made!

As per my update - I have just received 3-10 refunds, I am expecting. The refunds I received are the first tranche, that were due to hit my account on 23rd April.

Here are two observations on these incoming refunds, as an FYI to those who are, like me, are still waiting for refunds -

• Date stamp - although received today (they actually arrived yesterday / late on Friday 27th April), the date stamp is Monday 23rd April - presumably when they should have credited.
  • No iPhone notification - for those with iPhones, I did not receive an incoming refund notification, like I normally do on my iPhone and / or AppleWatch. So be sure to actively check your balance and not rely on notifications for confirmation that the refunds are arriving.

Good progress Revolut, but lets get all the outstanding refunds credited and everyone happy

Yeah got also one refund dated April 24th shortly before midnight. One to go nope it will arrive this we lend latest Monday . Good luck to all of us

1 Like

I also received refunds to payments.
My problem was solved.

1 Like

Good news here too - all my refunds have just hit.

Whilst its a great shame we didn’t here from any of the mods on the forum or anything from Revolut officially, about the issue.

FYI - I’m attending the upcoming Revolut meet-up in London, so perhaps I can speak to someone there to ask if it’s possible for more transparency when issues like this occur; perhaps enhancements to the ‘status’ (page.

Looks like you guys are slowly getting your funds back, that’s great news! :+1:

The lack of notification for this is a bit of a problem though. I have the same issue when doing internal transfers (:r: for business > Revolut)

1 Like

How long does it take for the @teamrevolute to credit the pending transaction amount back to the account. I have a transaction that is pending since Sunday. Today is Wednesday and there is no sign of the refund.
Another refund has been initiated by the merchant but I have not yet received in my card.
The total amount is £43.16+£60
Kindly assist as it is a high amount

All my notifications on my iPhone for Revolut are working fine, but why does one not get notification as soon as one receives a refund?