Maximum card transaction?

On the standard price plan - what is the largest card transaction I could make?

This depends on the kind of transaction … You can find all limits regarding card spending, ATM withdrawals and transfers in the help center :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Frank. I have looked through that and it seems to say that there is no limit unless I have set one and am within the plan limits.

The transaction will be in uk pounds with no currency conversion and will be for £6000. I don’t want the embarrassment of it being rejected.

I should add that it will be a chip & pin transaction.

1 Like

Yes, as far as I know, there is no limit for spending, but there is a daily limit for cash withdrawals.

Each card has a spend limit:

‘Card spending is limited to £30,000 or equivalent per year with a sublimit of £5,000 or equivalent per 96 hours meaning that you cannot exceed £5,000 or equivalent in card spending in a 96 hour period. Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to £2,000 or equivalent per day.’

Note that these limits are ‘per card’. Either physical or virtual.

1 Like

Thanks for that info - just what I needed to know without ploughing through the small print.

2 Likes

Oddly enough I couldn’t find this info in the FAQs. I got it by asking support directly a month or two back.

I believe this changed. For a while, it was different depending on the issuer. Wirecard issued cards had other limits than Revolt issued cards. I remember reading that Revolut issued cards do not have these limits.

3 Likes

Would be good to have this confirmed by Revolut.

3 Likes

Hi there.

All (former) Paysafe cardholders (BIN 539123) the limits have been increased to:

• 5k EUR/month at ATMs

• unlimited POS spending amount

New issued cards have no limits apart from “Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to €5,000 or equivalent per day.”

5 Likes

Hi @anon33247966, sorry for resurrecting this old thread. I’ve got a follow up question.

Are the limits at the bottom of the linked page the current limits for all cards?

(And there might be a “0” too much at the 3rd line :grimacing:.)

https://www.revolut.com/cardholder-terms

Hi, from what i read above, im a bit confused about the limit when regarding to payments and withdrawals from ATM. Can someone explain please?

Thanks

Anyone knows if same limits apply to Metal?