Low balance alert

Hi. Could we get a low balance alert option please?

6 Likes

Hi @houmous,

At the moment we don’t have an alert option when your balance is running low. However, we’ve released the new version of the app Ver. 3.0 which allows auto-top ups.

How it works:

Go to ‘Top Up’ in the App and tap ‘Top up by Card’, then select ‘Auto top-up’. Next, you’ll need to choose your conditions for auto top-up. You can automatically top-up your account with either £100, £200 or £500 when your Revolut balance falls below £50, £100 or £200.

1 Like

Hi. Yes I am aware of that. But I don’t want to use it as I don’t always have enough money in my bank account to top up.

So a low balance alert would be really useful.

Thanks

Perfect!

We will take your suggestion into consideration!

1 Like

Hi, auto top-up should work during cash withdrawal (In ATM or POS) The system should wait for authorization until the revoluts account will be recharget. I do not want to reject the transaction with the description of insufficient funds in the revolut account. And wait for auto top-up. And make a purchase. The system should be intelligent.

e.g I make purchase / withdrawal => there are no insufficent funds in the revolut account => revolut is trying auto top-up => when the top-up was successful => the transaction is authorized.

Without rejection of the transaction!

Is this low balance alert available yet? If not it would be handy to have and be able to set the amount at which you get the alert.

1 Like

Low balance alert would be a very useful feature. I would also like to receive a push notification when my account balance falls under a certain threshold. Should not be hard to implement for you guys, and it seems to me to be a very useful feature.

Now that we have one, can we please make it customizable?