Low balance alert - not available

Hi,
I have been a Resolut user for a number of years - mainly as a “cash card” so that I can limit the potential that can be removed from my account.

It would be really useful to be able to set an alert once I go below a configurable amount on my card - I have found two discussions about this feature - both of which have been shut, but I still can’t set up an alert. The only possible notifications are regarding Revolut sending me marketing spam.

Is this possible please? I am using the basic free card.

Cheers,
Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike,

I understand your need for a low balance alert feature on your Revolut card. But unfortunately, as of now, Revolut does not offer a customizable alert for when your balance drops below a certain amount, especially for users of the basic free card.

1 Like

Hello @MikeJ :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We get that you’re searching for the notification that alerts you when your balance is low.

To enable this notification, ensure that your device notifications for Revolut are enabled. The current threshold is set at 30€ or the equivalent in other currencies. You will receive a notification each time your balance goes below 30€ after a card payment.

At the moment, you can’t customize this limit, but we’ve made sure to share your feedback with our team for future reference. Stay tuned for updates!

SG | Community Team

As I mentioned in my original post - I don’t get the option to enable or disable that, it doesn’t appear at all.

The options that I get are…
Marketing
Promotions
Crypto
Commodities

These are the headings that are on the Notifications and Settings page - iPhone 7 ios 15.8.2

1 Like

Notifications are enabled on my iPhoine for Revolut

1 Like

@MikeJ, Unfortunately, the option isn’t available in your app. To receive low balance alerts, go to your iPhone’s “Settings”, tap on “Notifications”, find Revolut, and enable “Allow Notifications”. Don’t forget to update the app to the latest version for this feature to work. Hope this helps! :pray:

SG | Community Team

This does not solve it!!!

Notifications are turned on in iPhone settings - but there is nothing in the Revolut Notifications except
Marketing
Promotions
Crypto
Commodities
Nothing to do with Balance alert.

Please don’t mark the as resolved - it isn’t!!!

If the answer is “no you can’t get balance Notifications” that is unfortunate, but not the same as telling me to turn on something that isn’t there - perhaps it is because I am using the free version of Revolut???

1 Like

Hello @MikeJ :wave: ,

We are sorry to hear that your issue has not been resolved yet. To determine the cause, we need to review your account, which is not possible through the Community platform at the moment. Please reach out to us via the in-app chat so that we can provide you with further assistance. Thank you for your understanding. :pray:

SG | Community Team