Lost UK SIM card, account access blocked

Hi, I have moved out from UK permanently back in my home country so will not be able to access my UK number anymore, however I was requested to enter a One Time Password sent to my old UK number, in order to access my account, what can I do?

Hiya!

I can help! Send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account.

1 Like

Hey I am sorry if I bother you but I have the same problem as the author of the previous message: I have lost the access to my account because of the cell phone number loss. I must have done a wrong manipulation while changing the phone number for the new one and now it’s impossible for me to recover it and to access to my Revolut app for help on chat… there is no way to have someone from Revolut to help on the phone or elsewhere… how can I recover the access to my application and my account? I would really appreciate if someone could provide any help…
best
Goshia T.

Can you help with mine. I moved and loaded the app on my new phone but I am unable to get it

Hi

I haven’t been using my Revolut account and I changed country so I no longer have access to my old mobile, nor I remember my passcode. Can you please help me with accessing my account? I need to urgently set a payment account for my work salary. Appreciate your help!

HI Cansu, I have the same issue. Did you manage to access your account?

you might get a reply… cansu’s last and only post was over a year ago…

Thanks for you reply Graham.

Do you know how I can reach out to Revolut without having access to my account?

Best.