LOST PHONE - New phone number

Hello. I think I lost my cell phone. Although I look better still today, I would like to change the number of mobile phone associated with the card, to be able to install in the new mobile phone and also for security. How can I do it? Thanks

Are you able to install the app on the phone using an old phone number?
If yes- just do it, then change this number asking support via in-app chat.

I do not know if manual change in here:
More> Profile> Personal data> Phone number
will change phone number connected to your account.

If you’re unable to use your previous phone number- read this:

https://www.revolut.com/pl/help/profile/my-phone-has-been-lost-or-stolen?lang=en

Install the app on a new device. Then log in with your old number or tap “changed phone number” on the welcome screen.

I have the same issue, but the my phone number changed functions really weird.

Every time my phone goes to sleep, i have to log in again , and it restarts my session. As this operation needs personal assistance z it takes a while until someone responds…

I would be interested if there is another method, as i could not connect with support staff in the last 2 days.

Kind Regards, Balazs

1 Like

Hey! If you’re still struggling please send me a direct message.

Hi, My iPhone 7 was stollen. I need a live agent to connect my new smartphone with the same phone number. I cannot select “I did’nt receive the code” because I cannot find it on the Android app. Maybe you could help me. Thanks.

RESOLVED. I thought that I had to put the 4 last number of my Revolut card to get a new code. The solution was to put the last 4 numbers from the top-up card.

1 Like

You need to wait a couple of minutes. It should appear then.

Hello @anon33247966 AndreasK,

I faced the same issue as Balazs as I’m not able to log in so that could not get live agent support.
Could you help me change the phone number?

Thanks,
Bonnie

I drop my phone into the sea. Got a new one with a new sim card and the same old number, downloaded the app. I am unable to go beyond receiving a 6 digit sms. Once that is done, the app want me to create a new account…
I am lost

@anon33247966 Hello! Somebody robbed my phone. I bought a new simcard, not yet new phone. I want to get into the app (the aim of transfering money to my other account). Unfortunately, I dont know nor the password to enter the app nor the pin of the revolut Card. What you can advise in this situation? Can I just write it to somewhere to support Revolut on Twitter or should I call them and explain (it would be expensive from Spain right?).

They don’t offer phone support, so you have no choice…

Hi, i changed my phone number and i cant get into my account. Wont accept my pin code. And i cant use my mobile app. Could you help me sort this. Regards .billy2

hey there, i can’t login to the app, when i do face id it’s fine but nothing happens and it’s stuck in the pincode screen. I also have a new phone number so i can’t really login at the moment. please help me