Lost phone / changed phone number

According to the blurb for Revolut 4.13.1 update “If you lose your phone or you’ve changed your phone number … tap the “Changed your phone number?” button from the login screen to begin the process”. But there is no such button on my login screen? Using Android 6.0.1 on BlackBerry Dtek50. (This is a report, I don’t actually need it yet!).

1 Like

I can see it :confused:

1 Like

I would love to upload a screenshot but the “Choose files” button does absolutely nothing.

Had to email the screen shot to myself and post it via laptop.

This is my login screen.

But that screen is after you have logged in. The app will not request your phone number nor SMS code. Try completely logging out from the Profile section.

2 Likes

If you still have access to the app, the recommended way to change the phone number is different. This is the option for people who lost access due to a stolen phone or forgot to update their phone number before getting a new SIM.

1 Like

I have my phone, had to change it back to factory reset, my number was changed a week ago, but didnt update the revolut yet. Now i am trying to log in, and waiting for an email to arrive an nothing is happening. I cant log in, or access anything now.

Hi, I don’t have access to my old phone linked to my account. How do I switch my account so my new number is linked?

HELP ME PLEASE !

I HAD A REVOLUT ACCOUNT ( VIRTUAL ) LIKE 2-3 YEARS AGO !.

MY QUESTION IS NOW ( AFTER 2 YEARS ) :

I TRY TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON REVOLUT … OF COURSE ITS A NEW PHONE… NEW NUMBER… I give Sign Up ! I put all my detalies … and at final on adress… ITS SEEEMS THEY FOUND ME AN ACCOUNT WITH MY NAME ! ( I DONT HAVE ACCES TO THAT NUMBER / EMAIL / PHONE ) … HOW CAN I CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WITH NEW NAME… OR RESET THE ACCOUNT THATS IS WITH * ID COUNTRY * … ?

I NEED HELP PLEASEE !

I have the same problem . Changed my number and now I can’t log in

2 Likes

Hey Guys,
I am getting stressed and I might need your help.
I can’t get access to my revolut account as I changed my phone number ( UK to French one). I need to get access ASAP today please
Could you help me

Email them to feedback@revolut.com :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Remy, thanks for replying. I am getting very stressed and very anxious on this situation. I tried to contact them by emails around 10times, never got an answer. I need to make some transactions into my account. Do you another solution here ?thanks in advance
M

REVOLUT requested a selfie, which I took
Now REVOLUT won’t recognise my mobile number or access code
What next?
Urgent assistance requested
Thanks
Jim

REVOLUT requested a selfie, which I took
Now REVOLUT won’t recognise my mobile number or access code
What next?
Urgent assistance requested
Thanks
Jim

I have the same problem.
I cannot access to my Revolut account with my phone number and my passcode.
Need help ASAP!!

hello, cane someone help me please, i lost my phone , i dont haver the phone number and email adress , how cane i use my accont againe >?>??>>???

@gocius Hello and welcome to the community. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about this. :frowning_face: But dont you worry, Please check this FAQ link to find answers related to your question.

Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of further queries. :blush:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hi there Revolut,

I lost phone lost number lost email.

Your system sux and not help a few days already.

I sent selfie on chat and cannot access chat at all anyway.

It asks selfie and system do not recognize documents id and face.

I cannot go into chat.

You did not send me any link on sms to get access to account on new phone number and chat.

You system not working.

Please helpppppppppp

Do not aks me to follow procedure on phone as it is not working anyway.

I tried everything

I need accounts access bad and fats already 3-4 daysand no help from support.

I repeat application sux and access code also- sending this will make on phone it disappeears.

I am tired already and frustrated and cannot get access despite sending face id and all accepted on chat.

You automatic system suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I am exhausted! What to do now?

Zygmunt Pachowski

Poland

1 Like

Welcome to our community @zygapach13 :wave:. I am so sorry to hear about your trouble. :cry:

May I know can you access your email from any other device/laptop? :thinking:

SG | Community Team