Lost phone, can't access the app or account t

Hi there, looking for some help. I can’t access my account because I lost my phone and I need to use the app. I can’t even open the app for support. Any help would be appreciated!!

Check out the FAQs for the procedure in case of a lost / stolen phone. Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Hey @uasif93

It looks like you have contacted us on Facebook and helped you to login :slight_smile:

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

Hello, my account became blocked from ATM use when I was in Cambodia and is continuing not to work now I’m back in England. When I was away I lost my phone so I have no way of accessing my account, I need this sorted as soon as possible please

Hi @Lucychampion

Can you please send me a direct message here?

Hiya
Yeah that’s fine, as seen on the post my account has been blocked and I really need the money from my account ASAP, but don’t have my phone. Please could you unblock it?

Hi I also need help with this, can you please get in touch with me ?

Sure - I’ll do it now :slight_smile:

Hi, same here…
phone was stolen and I can’t access my account (till I get a new SIM card).
In the meantime is there a way to block my stolen phone somehow?
Thanks

Hello,

I keep trying to change my phone number because I can’t access it anymore, but in order to talk to the assistance I have to be logged in in the app and everytime the app closes I have to restart all over again. Is there another way to talk to someone?

Thank you

Hey there; I have the same problem. Can someone please help me. I cannot even login