Lost phone , Can't access account

Original Message:

Jak odblokować konto Revolut zgubiłem telefon nie pamiętam kodu dostępu

Translated Message:

How to unlock your Revolut account, I lost my phone and I don’t remember my access code

czw., 6 cze 2024, 14:11 użytkownik SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

Hello @Wojciech83 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging into your account.

To change your passcode, just follow these simple steps:

1. Open our mobile app
  2. Enter your phone number
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?’
  4. Follow the prompts – you may be asked to enter a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of your ID

After resetting your passcode, please make sure to delete the lost device from your app:

1. Log in on a mobile device or on the web
  2. Go to your ‘Profile’ on the top left
  3. Tap on ‘Security & privacy
  4. Select ‘Devices’
  5. Swipe left on the lost or stolen device to log out

If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us. We’re here to help!

SG | Community Team

Original Message:

Zrobiłem selfi zrobiłem zdjęcia dowodu osobistego i wraz nie mogę się zalogować

Translated Message:

I took a selfie, took photos of my ID card and I can’t log in

pt., 7 cze 2024, 15:53 użytkownik SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

Hello @Wojciech83 :wave: ,

We are sorry to hear that your issue has not been resolved yet. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting yet?

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available 10.31.2
  2. Clear the device’s cache:

iPhone: ‘Settings’ → ‌’General’ → iPhone storage → search for the Revolut app → select ‘Offload app/clear cache’

Android: ‘Settings’ → ‘Apps’ → search for the Revolut app → click on the app → tap ‘Storage’ → clear cache

1. Close the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  2. Turn your device on and off
  3. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data — ensuring that network connections are strong and stable
  4. If none of this helps, use an alternative device (if possible)

Once you complete the basic troubleshooting steps, we would request you to try again. Before that, let me help you with the simple guidelines on how to take a suitable selfie:

• Get yourself ready
  • Take the photo/video in good lighting
  • Remove glasses and hats
  • You must be the only person in the frame

While taking your selfie:

• Make sure camera/microphone access is enabled for Revolut
  • Position your face in the oval
  • Follow the guidelines and adjust as needed

Here are some document uploading tips:

• Make sure the document is clear and readable, blurry documents won’t be accepted
  • Capture the entire document, don’t fold, crop, or exclude any part of the document
  • Upload a photo of the physical document
  • We can’t accept pictures taken of copies, scans, or device screens

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us again if you’re still encountering the same problem. We’ll be eagerly waiting to help you out. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Original Message:

Witam postępowałem zgodnie z instrukcjami z aplikacji oraz uwzględniłem porady z meila.Niestety żadna informacja zwrotna to znaczy esemes z kodem/telefon z kodem oraz mail z kodem jak i potwierdzenie przesłanych dokumentów domnie nie dotarły.Prosze o pilna pomoc .Pozdrawiam.

Translated Message:

Hello, I followed the instructions from the application and took into account the advice from the e-mail. Unfortunately, no feedback, i.e. text message with the code/telephone with the code and e-mail with the code as well as confirmation of the sent documents did not arrive. I am asking for urgent help. Regards.

pon., 10 cze 2024, 17:17 użytkownik SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

@Wojciech83, Sorry to hear that you’re still having trouble. To get to the bottom of this, we’ll need to carefully review your account, something we can’t do through the Community at this time. Please send us an email at help@revolut.com so we can provide you with further assistance. :pray:

SG | Community Team