Lost ability to toggle transactions out of analytics

iOS 5.52 has lost the ability of toggling transactions to exclude them from analytics.

2 Likes

Seems it isn’t a bug, but Revolut decided to discontinue it, for whatever reason I’m not at all sure. It was a useful feature.

This is what support told me:

“ I have received an answer that this feature has been removed from the app. I am sorry about that.”

1 Like

Further responses on Twitter suggest that it might be related to a more thorough future overhaul of budget/reporting section where the current approach doesn’t make sense.

If it is a “future overhaul” why not let this feature built in until then?
There are enough use cases why it’d be useful that I don’t have to explain mine. Also people used it! See this and this post.
@revolut why did you remove it?
Without this feature the whole analytics area is completely useless for me. I’m salty because it has so much potential to be good and it’s kinda what I dreamed about a bank would so easily but again if I can’t hide specific transactions (only from analytics), it’s useless for me.

3 Likes

@revolut please put this back! I can’t hide the transfers I make to myself or the loans i make out to family or friends which are mainly just for a few days… completely screws my analytics because it counts large expenses that aren’t actually expenses…

1 Like

The option to “Exclude from Analytics” is back in the latest version of the new redesigned app (Android).

But the option to completely hide transactions was removed?
EDIT 02/06: Option to hide a transaction is back again.

Haven’t been able to check yet. New design of app not yet released on iOS, not even beta.

1 Like

Where is that? When I click on a transaction I still have the option “hide” which hides it completly but I dont see “Exclude from Analytics” anywhere. I have the version 6.39.1 on Android

I have version 7.0.